Book easyJet Holidays through Skylord Travel with confidence
We've teamed up with easyJet Holidays to offer you their full range of holidays. Call our team now to book your next trip by paying a low deposit of only £60pp!
If before your balance is due, you're not comfortable with travelling you can cancel your trip and use your deposit towards another holiday.
If for any reason they need to cancel your trip, any money paid will be refunded in full.
During these new and uncertain times we’re here to do all we can to give you peace of mind and comfort that your holiday can go ahead as you planned. easyJet Holidays have introduced three key commitments to make sure you have a comfortable, enjoyable and safe holiday. You’ll also find a video explaining some of the changes you can expect on your trip and the essential reading before you go further down the page.
Safe and enjoyable holidays
- Nothing is more important to us than being able to make sure you have a safe and enjoyable holiday. To do this, they have introduced enhanced safety measures at each stage of your journey.
- While safety is front of mind, easyJet Holidays are committed to only providing holidays they know you can enjoy. This means, our default position is, that we will cancel any holidays where, before you depart, there is a known requirement for routine quarantine or self-isolation, either on arrival in the destination or when landing back home.
- easyJet Holidays is part of easyJet so all customers fly on our their airline and easyJet have total control over in-flight cleanliness and safety and a range of bio security measures have been introduced.
- All hotel partners are required to comply with the public health requirements as set out by their local authorities, so things may have to be a bit different for a while – easyJet Holidays have put together a short video below which explains some of the changes you may see on your holiday.
On your side
- easyJet Holidays are offering as much flexibility to customers as we can during these difficult times and we will continue to adapt our standard booking conditions to give you as much control as possible.
- If we have to cancel your holiday, you’ll receive a full refund back to your original method of payment. Additionally, depending on when you're departing, if you don’t feel comfortable paying your full holiday balance we will issue you a credit voucher for easyJet Holidays, so you can use it to book a trip at another time.
Just like at home, in order to comply with local public health requirements, things are a bit different in our holiday destinations right now and some amenities may not be available. We hope this video explains some of the changes you may see on your holiday to help ensure your safety and comfort.